Monday - Saturday
- Gallery Open -10am to 4pm
- Cafe Open - 9am to 4pm
- Gallery Open - 1pm to 4pm
- Cafe Open - 10am to 4pm
(Free Entry all year round)
The Art Centre will be closed from 2 pm on 22 December 2018 until 3 January 2019 when the cafe will re-open. The galleries re-open with new exhibitions on 9 January 2019
Gallery 2 maybe closed on a Saturday from 10am until 2.30pm due to Life Drawing Classes. (September to Mid July)
Finding the Arts Centre
The Arts Centre is very close to the centre of Frodsham and is marked by brown tourism signs. Turn off Main Street (A56) down Fountain Lane, the Arts Centre is signposted off to the right after 200yds.
Parking at the Arts Centre
The Main Car Park is actually in Castle Park (the turning off Main Street next to Fountain Lane) with a lovely walk through to the Arts centre. There is limited parking, including disabled parking at the Art Centre.
The Arts Centre has a range of facilties:
- A cafe serving tea, coffee and light lunches!
- Toilets (including a disabled toilet)
- Disabled Access, including a ramp at the front door. Unfortunately our lift to the first floor to visit Gallery 3 is temporarily out of order.